Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Five-a-versary!

Did you know most divorces occur within the first five years of marriage? Does this mean we're in clear? Answer: yes, unless Rob cheats on me. But not even then, because if he does, I will end him.


In five years, we have:
Dealt with my lay-off and unemployment
Endured teaching seminary, Gospel Doctrine, and college English
Gained and lost and gained tens of pounds (that one's just me, actually)
Worked at least seven jobs, sometimes three at a time 
Moved once
Had zero human children, one dog child, and one master's degree (almost)
Inherited one sweet piano
Bought a crapton of music equipment
Made a zillion friends
and
Watched a buttload of Netflix.

Here's hoping the next five years are pretty much the same.


3 comments:

elliespen said...

We're celebrating nine years tomorrow and I can reassure you that the Netflix remains pretty much constant. Congratulations and happy anniversary!

jenn potter said...

I love the both of you. Truth.

jenn potter said...

I love the both of you. Truth.