Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh, hai! And some election humor.

Sorry I've been MIA on here for the past several weeks. I've been adjusting to life with no classes. It's bananas. I should have way more time on my hands, but, you know ... Netflix. Anyway, I've been spending all of my time coming up with these sweet election season tag lines for Facebook. Peep these gems:

  • Facebook: Letting you know which of your friends think you're ignorant and uninformed since 2008.
  • Facebook: We tell you who to avoid during election season so you don't have to find out the hard way.
  • Facebook: Where you can watch your friends try to demystify the abortion rights quagmire. Every four years.
  • Facebook: Without us, how would you know not to mention your views on gay rights around your Mother-in-Law?
  • Facebook: Nuanced arguments need not apply.
And last but not least...

  • Facebook: Converting people from one political party to another since ... never.

1 comment:

Rob said...

i really loathe faceyspace. that is all.