Friday, March 25, 2011

Hooray for a new blog banner!

Two parts doodling, one part scanning, a generous heaping tablespoon of photoshop, a dash of cursing...and voila! My very own bloggy banner. Lucky for one of us, Rob is a much better photo-shopper than I am, otherwise...well...the whole thing would have looked pret-ty jank-y, if you know what I mean.

Now, that I've successfully wasted two-thirds of my waking daytime, I think I'll get out of bed. 

Wow. I'm actually looking forward to school starting again. Left to my own devices, I'm like a geriatric over here. I'm eating pudding cups and everything. Gross.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Like.

Sarah Sypniewski said...

Hey there! Found your blog through an FB post Lily did about your lettering--great job! I love that you're just going out there and doing it. Me too...recently left my career to try writing full time...here's to not knowing what we're doing and being good at it!

Gina Louise said...

Like too. :) Hey you. I'm trying to be better about checkin' your blog because I do love it so. Somewhere between dirty diapers, mounds of laundry, and sassy five-year-olds I'll get it in. Pray for me.

Love ya.

Rachael said...

Gretta! You have a blog! (I found you via Jen.)

Jet said...

Like the new banner! :)