Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This kind of thing makes me want to, literally, cry tears of blood and vomit all over people's faces. Like, literally.





This is where it gets tricky: she doesn't abuse the word like a red-headed step-child every time. But while it's possible that she was, literally, a model during her freshman year or that she, literally, talked to Nicole about, just, whatever, I doubt that she ever literally died, even though I certainly wish she had. I mean, I'm pretty sure the "Fashion Police" are not literal and therefore, one can not realistically be expected to receive a verbal lambasting from them. But what do I know? I don't have a show on Bravo. Yet. But when I do, I will literally find Rachel Zoe at the Bravo Holiday Karaoke party and, literally, punch her in the kidney.

4 comments:

Brit Warner said...

She is soooo LAME. I was telling Mike I could make a video like this of him using the word relevant. WAY OVERUSED!

graham cracka said...

Bah hahaha. I literally hope you DO punch her in the kidney. And if you do have a show, I will, like, literally watch it. All the time.

p.s. my word verification word was "puban." hmm.

Gina Louise said...

I was lucky enought to visit your blog again . . . I love when I remember to do that! :) It makes me happy. I love your blog. And I love that you think all black people look the same. :)

Hey, are you thinking of making it out to our ten year reunion next July? Just wondering . . .

Hilary said...

She like, literally needs to eat 12 sandwiches and the be banished to the peoples court channel or something.

I've seen about a third of an episode of her show and she is like, literally the most unlikable TV personality out there.