Thursday, March 25, 2010

You know what facebook? I can find better ways to feel bad about myself.

I don't care how cool and detached you think you are, when you get defriended, it's like getting a punch in the boob. Not only do I NOT have anything awesome going on in my life to brag about in my status updates, but now i've got these big time "friends" whose profile pictures are their head shots who don't seem to want to count me among the 5,000 other r-tards they pretend to like on the Internet. Not that I care. I've got other stuff going on anyway. Like...my knitting. I've been knitting this penguin and...dammit. See? I told you I was boring.


5 comments:

Ang said...

My sister in law defriended me once. She said it was unintentional. I still have my doubts.

Gretta said...

How do you unintentionally de-friend someone? I'm not even sure how to de-friend someone on purpose. I'm glad it's not just me, though.

Ivanhoe Books - Art And Design said...

Hello. My name is Lucy and I am a big, fat, nerd. I think knitting penguins is awesometown. I think Facebook is evil.

Megan said...

I quit Facebook. Too much pressure.

Glenn Gaslin... said...

i'm going to start a new facebook account and friend you with that one, too. just to help even it out.