Thursday, February 18, 2010

When I should be studying Derrida...

I made a me mosaic.
1. 10/18 Gretta brought along her camera and she took pictures of Coco!, 2. Bacon on Toast, 3. television!, 4. Once There Was..., 5. Rob Whalen is a Rockstar, 6. Duck Hunt Bokeh... The Sequel., 7. winter, 8. Construction junction, 9. nostalgia, 10. Marriage of Seasons (Ben Heine), 11. snail, 12. Lightning in Perhentian Island, Terengganu, Malaysia

You do one, too:

Open two windows. 1) flickr.com 2) http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Choose 4 columns 3 rows.
Answer the following questions in the flickr search bar. Then pick your faves from the first page and paste into the spaces on the other window. Does that make sense? Of course it doesn't. But you're smart kids and I know you can figure it out.
1. First name.
2. Fave food.
3. School you went to.
4. Fave color.
5. Fave famous person.
6. Fave drink.
7. Dream vaca.
8. Fave dessert.
9. What you wanna be when you grow up.
10. What you love the most.
11. You, in a word.
12. Your nickname.




1 comment:

Dana said...

no one should EVER have to study Derrida... I am pretty sure I have permanent brain damage from my last study sesh with Jacques.
love the montage.