Monday, February 22, 2010

Team Coco. Forever.

This video may contain some adult language. Well, adult for the Whalens, Sixth-grade for the Parkinsons. Basically, if you are Rob's mom or nephew, don't push play.



I love this for the following reasons:
1. Denis Leary.
2. Denis Leary indirectly sticking it to Jay Leno.

I didn't want to get too emotionally involved in Late Night Gate since a) I've been much happier NOT caring about the entertainment business in my post-Hollywood Reporter days and b) the situation was almost too retarded to acknowledge blog-wise. I mean, come
on. Does anyone even know anyone who prefers Jay Leno to Conan? You know what? Don't tell me if you do. I'd rather just go on believing that everyone thinks like me. It's easier that way. Everyone does think exactly the way I do, right? You guys are all left-leaning Mormons? You think the Twilight saga is silly? Lady Gaga is overrated?

Is anyone still reading?

*Cough*

4 comments:

Ang said...

awesome.

Huff said...

not only do i love the video, but that song will forever be "Spencer's song" as he Karaoked it at La Cabina and was never heard from again. I miss the White House Middle days...sometimes....

jimbo said...

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/6d1caacad1/jay-s-2004-announcement

Geoff and Lindsay Hadley said...

The funniest part is I think EXACTLY like you do on EVERYTHING.