Saturday, October 3, 2009

Am I krumping now?

I know I'm running the risk of making this the Community blog, but I don't care. If you guys aren't watching this, you should be. Rob said last night that it is quickly becoming his favorite show. "Better than 30 Rock," he says. I don't know if I'm ready to go that far yet (I mean, look at this, will ya?), but I will just tell you that there are a handful of things that make me happy enough to forget that I have to read an average of 100 pages a day. And this is one of them.


Also, you guys don't like it when I post about serious things like Roman Polanski being gross, so here you go.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Let the record show, I posted this on facebook first! I watch this every single day, LOVE IT!

Cliff said...

i must watch this show

Rachel Smart said...

BA HA HA HA HA!

reuben said...

um... it's Krumping, with a K... unless you're a Reggae Master, of course!