Saturday, July 11, 2009

Undead Bird Mobile: It looks better in real life



I made this for my niece. Got the idea over here. If you check the link you'll probably notice two things:
their's might look a tad more polished then mine and also, my photography skills leave much to be desired. Try to be a good person and not pass judgment.



Before I figured out the trick (psssst...hot glue!) all the birds would just swing upside down, so it looked like they were dead. After I resurrected them, they still didn't look totally alive on account of they don't have eyes. "Zombie Birds" had a kind of unsavory ring to it, so I decided that "Undead" would be the most honest label that I could slap on these suckers.

5 comments:

george said...

Super cute! Love the fabric choices!

Hilary said...

I love it. I think your Zombie birds look better than the How-to website. Why? Because you have more birds and its just cooler. Great idea. Maybe I will try my had at one for Baby Z

Carrie said...

And you thought you weren't crafty! I love your Zombie Birds!

jet said...

You are amazing! I too love the fabric. :)

kyra said...

gretta my sister just bought some of these on etsy for her girls room. very fantastic