Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I was going to save this for Valentine's Day...

...but I think it's timely in light of the circumstances.*

This one's for you, Robbie.

I'm a little crazy, you see. Neurotic, I guess, is the truest description. Like a young, female Woody Allen only Mormon instead of Jewish, married to a non-relative and not an award-winning filmmaker. So I guess I'm more of a young, female version of my parent's volatile DNA combo. But my husband is pretty solid, so that helps with the day-to-day activities. Although, I'm the one who remembers to turn off the oven, so, I figure...




*If you're saying to yourself, "What circumstances? What is she talking about?", here's your answer: there are no special circumstances, really. I just felt like doing this today.


2 comments:

6r08 said...

hells yeah!!
with lasers and everything!!

Hilary said...

I am laughing my bjesus off.